Tác giả: Oxford University Press
Số trang: 1952
Kích thước: 15.7 x 23.4cm
Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
The Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary is the ultimate speaking and writing tool for developing the skills students need for passing exams and communicating in English. Trusted by learners and teachers of English for its clear explanations and example sentences, it is a world bestseller and has over 100 million users.
This edition includes:
NEW Oxford Speaking Tutor a new 10-page section.
NEW Oxford iSpeaker on DVD-ROM and online.
Enables students to:
- Prepare for speaking exams and oral presentations.
- Develop strategies for holding a conversation in English.
- Watch videos of British and American English sounds, conversations and exam-style tasks.
- Take part in dialogues.
- Record and listen to their voice and assess their own speaking skills.
Oxford Writing Tutor an updated 30-page section
Oxford iWriter on DVD-ROM and online
Shows students how to plan, write and review their own writing tasks.
- NEW Express Yourself notes help students find the right thing to say in everyday situations.
- NEW Wordfinder notes show related words - look up meeting and find agenda, convene, chair.
- The Oxford 3000™ – the most important words to know in English, are clearly shown with a key.
- Visual Vocabulary Builder expands topic vocabulary.
Giới thiệu về CÔNG TY TNHH SÁCH VÀ TBGD ONLYGOL......